MY "HOME" STUFF

MY "HOME" STUFF
{click on chairs to visit }

The first Love of my Life

Friday, May 20, 2011

Life with Xuxa has been very sad of late. She lost her sight earlier this year and has been having ongoing health issues on top of all that. Today she goes in for a procedure to help with pressure in her eyes. All I wish for is that she is ok...

I love her more than life!!

MY BABY!!


XUXA UPDATE!


Thanks so much for all the well wishes for Xuxa.
We took her to vet yesterday for her procedure, she is beyond that procedure now. She will be having her eye removed on Monday.
Very sad news.
At this point I am hoping it will only be the one eye for now.

We took Xuxa in yesterday. It was a very long and stressful day.
She is now home recovering and yes, without the one eye, but hopefully without the pain and suffering from before.
She is in bed next to me on meds and snoozing.

6 comments:

PLease Don't Leave!!!

PLease Don't Leave!!!
There's so much MORE to See!!!!!

counter