MY "HOME" STUFF

MY "HOME" STUFF
{click on chairs to visit }

100 OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I am often asked...
So here its is!
My all time Faves!!!!

Apples...
And I don't mean fruit!

#1
Iphone #2
Ipad
I am completley addicted !!!
To all my Apple babies;-)

#3
MacBook Air



#4
Frederic Malle
Carnal Flower
I absolutely LOVE this line!
I also love Une Rose



#6
Prior to trying Gelish manicure, I was going to the salon for the Bio-Sculpture Non-Chip Manicures. It was great but this is better. I am now doing my own manicures since leaving Chicago, and yes, it's that easy to use. The shine is like glass and it has lasted 3-4 weeks. Try it with the LED curing light. It cures in 30 seconds compared to 2-3minutes with the UV light. It is truly life changing.
My Favorite color is "Need a Tan" Give it a try, you will be hooked!

#7
A little goes a long way


#8
I have this in just about every color. My girlfriend works for the company.

#9
The ABSOLUTE BEST dryer!
Tiny but powerful!
#10
Anastasia Eyebrow Pencil
The most precise and accurate eyebrow pencil.




NEXT
10


Leticia@galsintheknow.com

0 comments:

PLease Don't Leave!!!

PLease Don't Leave!!!
There's so much MORE to See!!!!!

counter