MY "HOME" STUFF

MY "HOME" STUFF
{click on chairs to visit }

HARDHEADDESIGNS.COM

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Wow, Did not realize how long its been since my last post!
Well I am back and ready to start back up again.
Since moving to Philly a little over a year ago so much has happened...
Some good, some bad;-(
Well the good news is you get through it, and I did. I started what was a DIY project that has now turned into a new venture for me.
http://hardheaddesigns.com/
It all started with an obsession I have had with a certain Union Jack Lamp. Let me tell you, I was determined, and I think after a lot of redoing  and repainting and, and, and!!



I think I did alright. I since have made 3 more for friends and have created my own whacked out designs. I will also be doing funky furniture, trays, pillows, jewelry and all kinds of stuff to come.
Well off I go to paint yet another lamp, A baby lamp for a little girls nursery! I will post a pic when I am done.


Leticia
GalsintheKnow.com

0 comments:

PLease Don't Leave!!!

PLease Don't Leave!!!
There's so much MORE to See!!!!!

counter