MY "HOME" STUFF

MY "HOME" STUFF
{click on chairs to visit }

A Better 2012

Friday, January 20, 2012


Well let me just say that 2011 was not what I expected. It started with a bang but eventually fizzled with hopes and dreams of a life that was not meant to be.
But thats ok!
Its a New Year and a New start for me once again.
I am looking forward to great new things to come.
I am starting a new life OMO (on my own).
Moving to a new home and starting a new business venture that I am quite excited about.
It will be just me and the Xuxa Girl, which BTW, is doing better than ever... My sweet little one-eyed bandit, lol!
Wish us luck!
I am back better than ever and ready to rumble!!
I will start posting again on a regular basis and let you know of my new venture to come very soon.

Leticia
GalsintheKnow.com

1 comments:

  • Jill
     

    Good Luck with the new venture....it sounds as if you've had many life changes. I'll be thinking about you.
    Jill

PLease Don't Leave!!!

PLease Don't Leave!!!
There's so much MORE to See!!!!!

counter