MY "HOME" STUFF

MY "HOME" STUFF
{click on chairs to visit }

A little slice of Paris in Old Town!

Friday, June 04, 2010


I went to see Tanith on a recommendation from the gals over at

Essential Nail Spa.
I just this week had my second appointment with
Tanith at her French Cosmetology Spa over on Wells Street.
She is Wonderful!
You enter her oasis and are immediately transported to a little spa somewhere in Paris!
She is quite lovely and has the most heartwarming way about her.
She plays French music and sings and hums her way through your services...
I love going there, will just have to do it more often.

Thanks Tanith, my skin is glowing!!

frenchcosmetologybytanith.com

For the past 9 years
French Cosmetology by Tanith
has been located in Old Town at:
1500 North Wells Street
Chicago Illinois 60610
(312) 951-1100


leticia@galsintheknow.com

0 comments:

PLease Don't Leave!!!

PLease Don't Leave!!!
There's so much MORE to See!!!!!

counter