MY "HOME" STUFF

MY "HOME" STUFF
{click on chairs to visit }

Where have I been?????

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Been running around since the end of summer, so I will try to recap...

New York, Boston, Philly, Marco Island, Naples, South Beach, etc!!

Here are a few of my stops along the way.
I will start with my last trip.


NYC

Empire Hotel
This is becoming my fave place to stay lately
Cannot wait to stay in the summer months, a spot with a roof top pool in the middle of nyc


Bar and Lounge Area




Ed's Chowder House
Located in the Empire Hotel
FABU!!!






Guantanamera Restaurant
OMG!!!
Found this place on my last night there, this past friday.
Great food, Live music,dancing,margaritas,music, cigar roller and cute as hell bartender!!! (Vidal)





Needless to say, had to find me a place for Bloody Marys the next day, to get over that hangover, bite the hair...

Cancun Restaurant




More Later...

leticia@galsintheknow.com

1 comments:

PLease Don't Leave!!!

PLease Don't Leave!!!
There's so much MORE to See!!!!!

counter