MY "HOME" STUFF

MY "HOME" STUFF
{click on chairs to visit }

Paint Crazy!!!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009


I have a friend that I have known FOREVER!!!!! And I do mean Forever!!!
For a million years I have always heard him mention a flea market that he goes to on a regular basis. I have never gone, don't know why? But anyhow, I went last weekend and here is a bit of my bounty.
5 dolla mirror, coat rack and paint that was 5 dollas a gallon!!!! Yes, 5 Dollas!!!!
I bougt everything from jalapenos and tamale banana leaves (yes, tamales soon)!!

The paint must be color mistakes or returns from paints stores, and all kinds of other goodies, lol!
My friends laughs at me, because lately I have been PAINT HAPPY! In my path, you get painted!! That's That!

mirror
0bviously BEFORE


mirror AFTER
and 5 dolla paint on the walls
wooo hoooo!

I will post before and afters of my ongoing freaking makeovers as soon as I get it all clean and tidy, looks good...
If I do say so myself;-)
leticia@galsintheknow.com

5 comments:

PLease Don't Leave!!!

PLease Don't Leave!!!
There's so much MORE to See!!!!!

counter