MY "HOME" STUFF

MY "HOME" STUFF
{click on chairs to visit }

Octogenarian...In a Major Way! WOW!!!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Have always said to myself, SELF!
Please don't let me live to be OLD!!!!!!
Ms Vanderbilt Gives new meaning to Old.
Blushingly so... I was going to post an excerpt of her book, but NO!
Read it to Believe it!

ooh la la


"Leave it to Gloria Vanderbilt to design a sensual novel for the material girl..." (USA Today )

"Warmth and zest and cheekiness...OBSESSION is erotica even your grandmother can love." (The Daily Beast )

Anderson Coopers Mama,
could you imagine the" Mother in Law" stories??
LOL!!

2 comments:

  • Alluring Interiors
     

    I need to have this book...BTW, I received my prize today...let me tell you...Freakin`FaBulousiTy!

  • Jill
     

    I read and posted about it too...great minds think alike!! I kept wishing something more substantial would happen. It just seemed to be alot of wishful thinking. But, it was a very quick read.

    Doesn't she look fabulous!?

PLease Don't Leave!!!

PLease Don't Leave!!!
There's so much MORE to See!!!!!

counter