MY "HOME" STUFF

MY "HOME" STUFF
{click on chairs to visit }

"It Girl" FOR REAL!!!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009


This Post all started when I became OBSESSED with her Nude Lace Up Louboutins, from there it exploded!
Image via vogue.com


As the Accessories Editor at Vogue, Sylvana Soto-Ward is responsible for selecting the best and brightest accessories each season to feature in the magazine. Needless to say, her taste is impeccable, and her look is always polished and chic. With New York fashion week quickly approaching, we caught up with Sylvana to find out what she is looking forward to this Spring and how she survives fashion week.




How would you describe your personal style?: I think I subscribe to a downtown-chic look. I like to mix soft, feminine pieces with tough accents and accessories, make pretty frills a bit more modern. I like to mix tailored blazers or fun sequined tops with a casual loose fitting jean and a sexy heel or a floral print chiffon dress with a shrunken leather jacket and booties.

Who are your favorite designers?: I love the young designers: Alex Wang, Phillip Lim, Rag and Bone and Proenza Schouler and of course the regulars: YSL, Balenciaga, Chanel, Marc Jacobs ( although I buy much more Marc by Marc) Prada/Miu Miu, Marni...the list goes on and on...

What is your favorite city to shop in?: Paris, I love going to the Parisian stores to get things we cant get here - I'm a huge fan of Et Vous!!

Are there any Spring trends that you are excited about?: The multi-strap tough sandlal heel - it's everywhere and it looks great with EVERYTHING! I'm also excited about the soft, no-hardware hobo bag; I am so over bags that weigh a hundred pounds before you put anything in them! Also, I'm getting more into the idea of a jumpsuit, although it's stretch...

Her Virtual Closet
@
Closet Couture
Really Fun!!


images and excerpt via
closetcouture.com


Join Here

***
AS IF???
She weren't Fabulous enough!
Sylvana is getting married August 1st, check out her take on non-traditional wedding ideas in June issue of Vogue


That's all Folk's!!
lol!

1 comments:

PLease Don't Leave!!!

PLease Don't Leave!!!
There's so much MORE to See!!!!!

counter