MY "HOME" STUFF

MY "HOME" STUFF
{click on chairs to visit }

Back home from NYC!!!

Sunday, May 17, 2009







quaint nook under the stairs

Service with a SMILE!!

Just got back last night and have lots to post and talk about, coming soon... Have to download photos and regroup;-)
I will however post where I stayed. I am a self professed hotel "whore", love staying at yummy hotels!! A few of my faves! Of course the Ritz, the Peninsula, the Mandarin Oriental, etc!!!!
On the other hand, I also like finding the sweet cozy boutique hotels as well...
Stayed at the Hotel Roger Williams in Murray Hill (fave neighborhood), its on 31st and Madison, centrally located and just such a great walking area. My stay from beginning to end was TOP NOTCH!!! The hotel staff was just so pleasant on every level. I was just browsing their website and it is funny to note that just about every person that is on their website actually works there now.
Anywho, Great stay, thanks everyone, see you again in 2 weeks;-)


hotelrogerwilliams.com

2 comments:

PLease Don't Leave!!!

PLease Don't Leave!!!
There's so much MORE to See!!!!!

counter