MY "HOME" STUFF

MY "HOME" STUFF
{click on chairs to visit }

The Her Chair by Casamania

Monday, March 02, 2009



I recently moved my furnishings around AGAIN!!!!
Office area is now a nook in the bedroom, along floor to ceiling windows.
I am still working on it! Been working on it for too many years to admit to.

Found that I am in need of a chair for use while on my computer, something groovy looking!!
Since it will be seen through drapes at the end of my bedroom. Real focal point!


I was browsing cocomale.com/blog...
and think I may have found just the chair, started searching , only to find it at a store in Chicago (down the road from my place).
www.eurofurniture.com
Go figure!!!

Question now, Black or White?

2 comments:

PLease Don't Leave!!!

PLease Don't Leave!!!
There's so much MORE to See!!!!!

counter